Culture Venture in partnership with Mdina International are delivering a series of workshops, whereby Arts Council Malta is investing in training its employees within the ACM, the Culture Directorate and Public Cultural Organisations in Cultural Production. The aim is to increase to efficiency and competitiveness of these entities and the sector overall in order to provide better public service delivery.
The training will target public sector employees employed with various organizations. Through a thorough training needs analysis, the following 5 topics were identified, and workshops are designed accordingly:
- Set Design
- Light Design
- Prop Making
- Sound Design
- Stage Management
These modules are targeting public sector employees and employed with the following organisations:
- Arts Council Malta;
- Culture Directorate within the Ministry for Justice, Culture and Local Government; (currently Ministry for National Heritage, the arts and Local Government)
- Zfin Malta Dance Ensemble;
- Fondazzjoni Kreattivita’;
- Valletta 2018 Foundation (Valletta Cultural Agency);
- Teatru Manoel;
- Pjazza Teatru Rjal;
- Mediterranean Conference Centre;
- Malta Philharmonic Orchestra;
- Festivals Malta.
Workshops are tailor made to include different interactive and hands-on activities, exercises, and case studies.