Apply for Creative Business Cup Malta and join our global network of entrepreneurs, investors and coaches from over 80 countries!
The Creative Business Cup (CBC) is the world championship for creative entrepreneurs, which runs in a number of different countries. Thanks to Culture Venture’s partnership with the Creative Business Network, one winner from Malta will now be able to compete in the Creative Business Cup Global Finals in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Creative Business Cup celebrates and champions the creative industries – a unique tribe of innovative disruptors aiming to change the world and impact the global economy. The focus is solely on the creative sectors.
Any startup from the Creative Industries with a good business idea and registered in Malta is eligible to compete in the Creative Business Cup, as long as they uphold the following rules and criteria.
Startups from the following areas can participate:
• Advertising • Architecture • Craft & Artisan • Design • Experiences technologies • Fashion • Film, Video & Photography • Gastronomy • Leisure Activities • Music • Performing Arts • Publishing • Radio & Television • Visual Art • Software, Computer Games & Electronic Publishing (for Creative Industries) • 3D Printing maker • Toys & Games
As a finalist of CBC Malta you will:
- Compete for a place representing Malta in the international CBC finals.
- Receive one on one coaching by experienced business advisors at PwC Malta to prep for the finals.
- Receive mentoring and business development support by Malta Enterprise through their incentives and schemes.
- Join the CBC Malta network for creative enterprises.
As the winner of CBC Malta you will have:
- The title of Winner of the Creative Business Cup Malta 2021
- A spot in the Creative Business Academy at the end of May 2021, to develop your business skills.
- A seat at the Creative Business Cup Global Finals in June, where you’ll compete against national winners of more than 80 countries and gain international exposure.
- A full pass to BRIGHT, and the possibility to meet creative minds, startups, other companies, investors and opinion-makers from all over the world.
Timeline for the 2021 competition in Malta
|30th April||Online application deadline|
|14th May||Creative Business Cup Malta Finals|
|June||Creative Business Global competition|